Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weather and Finals

Nathan and I are both stacked with finals and have a hard time finding time to anything we WANT to do. Luckily, the weather has not been nice and so it keeps us indoors doing what we are supposed to (which is good I guess...). 

Yesterday, I was able to take a small break from studying to take some pictures of the blossoming tree in our front yard. It was so beautiful and pink! About 20 minutes later we had a hail storm and it was a fierce one. It took off a lot of the petals of the pretty blossoms so I consider myself lucky I got the pictures I did. I literally looked like it had snowed 1/2 an inch on the ground and on peoples cars. So I took some aftermath pictures. Hope you enjoy! 

(P.S. I really cannot wait to bust out of Provo next Thursday morning and head to Colorado!  Thanks Kim for having your wedding right after finals. Gives us an excuse to leave academic world for awhile!)






No comments: