Friday, March 30, 2012

My Walk With Nature

Yesterday i was feeling pretty down on myself and I just couldn't seem to shake the feeling no matter how many times my husband tried to cheer me up. I decided I needed to go on a walk and chose to bring my camera along. I am so glad I did! As I walked I kept seeing beautiful pictures and am glad I actually got to take them. I loved seeing Winter mixed with Spring. There is this beautiful walkway on the hill on the south end of campus that BYU finished not too long ago that is just gorgeous and they even have places where you can have a picnic! It was the best hour of my day yesterday and I can't wait to go back and take Nathan with me!

I can't decide which leaf picture I like better. Any suggestions?














4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooke! These are absolutely beautiful! Also, I'm so glad we got to chat today! I'm so excited to be neighbors!

GayleV said...

Nice photos!! I think I like the BW one better.

Zhinga Pahitu said...

I LOVE THESE! I can't decide either on the leaves. I love Black and white but the colored one just stands out to me more for some reason. You are incredible! I can't wait to have an excuse for you to photograph me :)

Unknown said...

I love seeing all the plants bloom :) Nature has healing properties; whenever I feel down, I go outside, too, and it always helps. I like the color leaf photo better cause I'm a color person, haha! I love the flower and bud pic, too. Great job!