Monday, February 13, 2012

My Crazy Mess of Blogs

I have gained two new blogs and so I am trying to restructure exactly what each blogs purpose is and trying to get back into blogging. This new spark is due to a class I'm taking that talks a lot about our digital civilization and how blogs can be a wonderful resource and means of importance. This blog is now going to be used for my class in which I will post about pretty much anything thoughts I would like. There were no real specifics as to what we are to write so it will just be what I want them to be. I will have my photography blog where I will put my work brookeeddingtonphotography.blogspot.com and then I have another photography blog that I HAD to create for my class (which will probably have a life span of about 3 months) which is eddingtonbyuvapho116winter2012.blogspot.com. I have another blog that I have created in WordPress which is begandnag.wordpress.com about my new married life but I have not been too impressed with WordPress so who knows if the life of that blog will last...it might make an appearance on blogger instead. Anyway, I know this is confusing and is one to many blogs for one person to own. But after this semester some will disappear and some will be consolidated but until now bear with me as I adventure into this semester of extreme blogging... I hope to take the Gold!

No comments: