Friday, February 17, 2012

Being Creative

So in relation to my last post I found this video that really spoke to me. This video captured many of my thoughts and feelings. One of my favorite parts is from 0:16-0:34 because that's sometimes how I feel about my work. It's ok but just not where I want it to be. I feel like I know what is good and bad (to some extent) but I just can't get that through my photography. My next favorite part is 1:04-1:15 because I like that here he is saying exactly what I NEED to be doing! The whole video is awesome and I love the way the video was produced! It is so creative and it makes it visually more interesting. Anyway I hope you enjoy the video there is another post on the way about my thoughts on creativity but it still needs some tweaking! Watch for it to come! Have a Great Day!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I loved this! It's so true! Being creative, and even being talented, doesn't mean you're perfect from the get-go. Just like marriage has phases, so does creativity. I'm pretty critical of my work, but I won't give up. Keep doing what you love, Brooke, because I think your work is awesome TODAY. And it will continue to be more awesome TOMORROW. :)